JOB TITLE: Grocery Assistant
SCHEDULE: Up to 40 hours per week, any shift or day, including weekends and holidays.
COMPENSATION: $15.00/hour, non-exempt
The Co-op is proud to provide our employees with a fun, professional workplace with opportunities for growth and advancement. Our employees receive affordable healthcare, 3.5 weeks of paid time off in your first year for vacation and sick days, matching 401K plan, a 15% employee discount on all store purchases, and so much more!
Job Summary: To maintain fully-stocked, attractive displays and provide prompt, friendly and helpful customer service.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 40 lbs. frequently.
- Stand and walk for the entire shift.
- Willingness to work in a cooler environment (approx. 35°).
- Retail and organic food experience not required, but is a plus.
- Ensure that full, attractive product displays are maintained.
- Rotate and face product to ensure freshness and visibility.
- Ensure that shelf signage is accurate, current, complete and placed correctly.
- Greet, interact and provide excellent service to our shoppers.
If you are interested in joining the Co-op team, please complete our Employment Application! This may be filled out online using the "Apply Online" link below, or you can pick one up when you visit our Co-op at 237 N. First Street, Ashland.