Ashland Food Cooperative is an equal employment opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered without regard to age, color, national origin, religion, sex or other protected status in accordance with applicable federal and state equal employment opportunity laws.
We receive many applications which may mean you may not hear from us immediately. We will contact the most qualified applicants to arrange interviews for our current job openings. If you are not contacted for an interview at this time, your application will remain active for 60 days from the application date. After 60 days you will need to re-apply if you want to be considered for employment. Thank you for your interest in working with us.
Ashland Food Co-op exists to serve our owners and our community by:
- Operating a socially responsible business that provides a full selection of natural foods and quality products.
- Emphasizing locally produced, organically grown and ecologically sound products.
- Offering a variety of necessities at basic prices.
- Providing friendly, knowledgeable customer service.
- Promoting awareness about food, nutrition, and health.
- Providing a workplace that fosters opportunities for participation, empowerment and growth in an environment of mutual respect and cooperation.
We consider a consistently positive, cooperative, self-motivated, courteous and professional attitude to be essential in every position. While different positions have different primary areas of responsibility, everyone needs to work as part of a team, and we expect all employees to roll up their sleeves and pitch in as necessary to get the job done.
WORK HISTORY MUST BE COMPLETED EVEN IF A RESUME IS ATTACHED. Please list your employment, beginning with the most recent.