Digital Communications Coordinator
JOB TITLE: Digital Communications Coordinator
SCHEDULE: Up to 40 hours per week
Job Summary: This position is responsible for supporting the Marketing and Education Department with media-related tasks such as website updates, videography supporting social media postings and coordination, e-newsletter coordination, press releases, assistance with store and event signage, and class and event calendars.
- Excellent web writing skills including the ability to re-purpose offline copy for the web.
- Strong knowledge of SEO best practices.
- Outstanding written, editorial, listening, and interpersonal skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong collaborative skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in order to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated capacity to operate successfully in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Maintain web content for Ashland Food Cooperative’s website.
- Plan and develop SEO content and track SEO effectiveness across major search engines.
- Working with Marketing and Education team to produce compelling content for email campaigns, e-newsletters, landing pages, and other programs.
- Publish weekly Co-op specials e-news with additional postings through social media.
If you are interested in joining our amazing cooperative community, please complete our Employment Application to be considered for employment. This may be filled out online using the "Apply Online" link below, or you can pick one up when you visit our Co-op at 237 N. First Street, Ashland.