10 Ways to Enjoy: CBD Oil
- Morning Coffee: Add your normal dose of CBD oil tincture. Want to try something fun? Add Vital Leaf 's Chocolate Mint CBD elixir to your mocha or cup of java.
- Smoothie Time: Sunsoil's citrus flavor CBD oil is a great compliment to your smoothie break.
- Mid-afternoon Pick Me Up: Add Vital Leaf's CBD Elixir Drops in the rose cardamom vanilla flavor and mix into your favorite bubbly seltzer - an easy mocktail to enjoy.
- Salad Dressing: CBD oil works great in creamy or vinaigrette style dressing. Just swirl and enjoy!
- Spreads & Dips: Stir into your pesto, hummus or favorite condiment to take them to the next level.
- Snack Time: Try our Crunchy Roasted Chickpea recipe and toss them in some Flora Sophia Botanicals Full Spectrum Hemp Extract after the roasted chickpeas have cooled.
- Double Herbal Drink: Need a little balance in your world? Try your favorite herbal tea and Winged Balance Peppermint CBD oil anytime of the day.
- Italian Pizzazz: Drizzle one of our CBD oils over your favorite pizza or pasta dish. Buon appetito!
- Don't Forget Dessert: Next time you want a sweet treat, try Vital Leaf chocolate mint CBD elixir in our Dairy-Free Mint Shake recipe.
- Wrap-up Your Day: Try some CBD oil in your bubble bath. Relax and soothe - ahhhhh.
More Co-op News
July's Change for Good Partner is
Southern Oregon Land Conservancy
Protecting and enhancing precious land in the Rogue River region
to benefit our human and natural communities since 1978
Welcome to the newly redesigned and reimagined newsletter from the Ashland Food Co-op: 1st Street Beet.
Think of this publication as a resource to know what’s going on in every level of the community: at the co-op, around town, in the region, and on Earth!
June's Change for Good Recipient is
Our Family Farms, an Oregon 501(c)3 non profit organization, is hard at work educating and inspiring farmers, policy makers and the community at large to support regenerative agricultural practices.
Photography by Chelsea Whitney Art
On May 1st, several Southern Oregon businesses came together for a block party to provide a space to gather as a community after a rough spell due to the pandemic and fires. The May Day Block Party was hosted on Main St in Phoenix, where the scent of food trucks mingled with artisan goods such as local cheeses, locally farmed flowers, and even fresh-baked pastries.
May's Change for Good Recipient is
Rogue Valley Farm to School educates children about our food system through hands-on farm and garden programs, and by increasing local foods in school meals.
"We inspire an appreciation of local agriculture that improves the economy and environment of our community and the health of its members."
April's Change for Good Recipient is
Visit Rolling Hills Farm and learn more about owner Dave Belzberg, who the Ashland Food Co-op is so honored to partner with for more than thirty five years.
Visit Magnolia Farms and learn more about owner Elissa Thau, who the Ashland Food Co-op is so honored to partner with for more than twenty years.
Visit the Emerald Hills Ranch and learn more about this fourth generation ranching family that the Ashland Food Co-op is so proud to partner with for more than twenty years.
Katie Falkenberg's photography and filmmaking has taken her all over the world, and lucky for us - she's been calling the Rogue Valley home for a couple years now. Exquisitely and harmoniously capturing the world around her, she is documenting not only through the lens but also through her peaceful and loving spirit. Katie reached out to us in hopes of collaborating after falling in love with the co-op soon after moving here.
March's Change for Good Recipient is
a division of Ashland Parks and Recreation, that encompasses demonstration gardens, a nature playground, and approximately 14 acres of Natural Area that is managed for wildlife preservation and public education.
February's Change for Good Recipient is