Italy meets Greece in this classic winner with a twist!
- 2 Pounds roma tomatoes cut in half, seeded, diced small
- ½ Red onion, diced small
- ¼ cup Kalamata olives, pitted, chopped rough
- 4 Ounces feta cheese crumbled medium size
- 3 Tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 3 Tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- ¼ Cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Chop and dice vegetables, cheese, and fresh herbs and place in a glass bowl.
- In a different bowl, mix dressing ingredients together. Add dressing to prepared ingredients. Let flavors marry for one half-hour before serving.
- Serve one Tablespoon of relish atop a piece of toasted, sliced baguette, melba toast or gluten-free crackers.