10 bamboo skewers, soaked in water for about 20 minutes.
¼ cup tamari
¼ cup fish sauce
½ cup water
1 teaspoon cumin powder
1 tablespoon tahini
1 teaspoon fresh ginger minced
1 tablespoon garlic minced
1 tablespoon cane sugar
1 tablespoon lime juice
2 pounds boneless chicken thighs cut into ¼ to ⅛ inch thick pieces
Serve with white basmati rice and cucumber salad
• Combine all of the sauce ingredients.
• Add the chicken, and let marinate for a minimum of 30 minutes.
• Prepare the chicken for grilling by threading onto the skewers.
• Grill or broil until browned all over, about 5 to 8 minutes.
• Pour the sauce into a small pan and reduce slightly.
• Use as a dipping sauce for the grilled meat.
• Serve with stir fried or grilled seasonal veggies and rice.