- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2-4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon mild red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 cup water
- 3 cups cooked black or pinto beans
- Heat a medium-size saucepan over medium high heat. Add the oil then the garlic. Sauté for a few minutes.
- Add the flour chili cumin and sea salt. Continue sautéing for a few minutes more.
- Combine the tomato paste and water. Mix into the chili-flour mixture using a whisk.
- After the sauce begins to thicken add the beans and heat through.
- Serve with corn tortillas or Fast Grill Polenta and garlic sautéed greens.