- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup cane sugar
- 2 cups blackberries
- ½ cup flour
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cane sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons unsalted butter melted
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 4 tablespoons pecans roasted at 350 degrees for 5 minutes
- 1 cup yogurt of choice
- In a small heavy saucepan combine the sugar and water. Cook over medium heat until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Add the berries and reduce heat. Partially cover and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Mix the flour, salt, sugar, eggs and butter until smooth. Add the milk and stir to mix well. Chop the pecans and stir into the crepe batter.
- Melt a little butter in a non-stick pan. Spoon about 3 tablespoons of the crepe batter into the pan. Spread it evenly and cook until golden brown. Turn and brown on the other side.
- Remove to a plate and keep warm while you cook the other crepes.
- To assemble, place two or three crepes on a serving plate. Spoon four or five berries and a little of the berry syrup over one half of each crepe. Fold the other half over the filling. Top each crepe with a small dollop of the yogurt.