Ashland Food Co-op is growing and we are hiring food service workers who want to be part of our vibrant, fun cooperative community!
Ashland Food Co-op is the region's only Certified Organic Retailer. We're dedicated to providing the best customer experience and the highest quality foods in the region.
We provide a workplace that fosters opportunities for participation, empowerment and growth in an environment of mutual respect and cooperation. Along with offering highly competitive wages with regular pay increases, shift differential and weekend pay. For eligible employees we provide our outstanding benefits such as:
- 15% Employee Discount on store purchases
- Generous Paid Vacation Time Off
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Sick Days
- Quarterly Productivity Bonus Opportunity
- Annual Profit Sharing Bonus Opportunity
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Co-op Matching Contribution
- Paid Training on work skills, leadership development and general life interest classes
- And many more benefits
- Ability to help maintain fully-stocked, attractive displays and provide prompt, friendly and helpful customer service.
Essential physical requirements include:
- Ability to lift 50 pounds, and up to 60 pounds occasionally.
If you are interested in joining our amazing cooperative community, please complete our Employment Application to be considered for employment. This may be filled out on-line at www.ashlandfood.coop, or you can pick one up when you visit our Co-op at 237 N. First Street, Ashland.