Here are some great tips to support healthy lungs!
- Antioxidants are famous cell protectors during oxidative stress from pollutants in the air. Formulas with Turmeric, Green Tea, Rosemary, CoQ10, and vitamin E are great choices.
- Chlorophyll is a wonderful way to boost oxygen and energy levels during times of heavy smoke saturation in the environment. Add a dropper to your water and drink throughout the day. You can also take it in capsule form, and by eating dark leafy green veggies, blue green algae and Chlorella.
- Formulas with Grindelia, Licorice, Yerba Santa and Plantain work to support overall throat and bronchial health.
- Keep your lungs healthy by eating Garlic. The active ingredient in Garlic is allicin, which acts as a natural expectorant and is a wonderful addition for its protective benefits.
- Supporting your liver is also important while living with environmental toxins. Milk Thistle, Dandelion, and Schizandra and Turmeric are popular herbs for Liver health.
Some of our staff’s favorite products include Natura’s Lung and Bronchial Tonic, Gaia Herbs Bronchial Wellness Syrup, New Chapter’s Smoke Take Care, Herbs ETC. Chlorophyll, Health Force Chlorella, and Planetary Herbals Mullein Lung Complex. Come visit us in the Wellness aisle and talk to one our specialists about how to best support your health. Be Well!