AFC: A great place to work!
Working at Ashland Food Co-op
We consider a consistently positive, cooperative, self-motivated, courteous and professional attitude to be essential in every position. While different positions have different primary areas of responsibility, everyone needs to work as part of a team, and we expect all employees to roll up their sleeves and pitch in as necessary to get the job done.
Our non-management employees enjoy union membership in their own employee operated Employee Alliance. All non-management employees must become members of the Employee Alliance on their 30th day of employment. We offer competitive wages and exceptional benefits which are outlined below.
As a cooperative, we are part of a global movement that shares a common set of Values and Principles. We invite you to review them along with our Mission and Vision to learn more about Ashland Food Cooperative. We are an equal employment opportunity employer and all applicants will be considered in accordance with all applicable federal and state equal employment opportunity laws.
Look at our Current Job Openings to see if we have what you’re looking for.
- Competitive pay
- Medical/Rx, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance – Co-op paid
- 15% Employee Discount on employee purchases
- Paid Vacation
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with matching contributions from the Co-op
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Productivity Bonuses
- Annual Profit Sharing Bonus
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Flexible Schedules
- Wellness Programs (discounted yoga tickets and gym membership.)
- Advancement Opportunity