Honey Roasted Almonds
- 2 cups whole raw almonds
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons sunflower or safflower oil
- Spread almonds on a cookie sheet, and place in cold oven.
- Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes while stirring occasionally.
- Mix sugar, salt, and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Stir honey, oil, and water in a pan and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Stir in almonds until liquid is absorbed (5-10 minutes). Immediately transfer to a bowl.
- Sprinkle the bowl of sugar mix over the almonds and stir until completely covered.
- Spread on wax paper and cool.