Let’s face it, the holidays can be stressful. With the gift-giving, the cooking, the decorations and the parties, the festivities can seem more like work than a vacation. That’s where we come in.
Order our Deli’s ready-to-heat and serve Thanksgiving meal to make your holiday a breeze. We make everything from scratch and all recipes use the highest quality ingredients.
This year’s menu features Diestel Free Range Oven Roasted Turkey, Vegan Mushroom Walnut Loaf, or Butternut Lasagna as our main dishes. Side dishes include Classic or Vegan Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans Almondine, or Maple Glazed Yams with Cranberries. We offer Vegan Cornbread Stuffing and Poultry or Vegan Mushroom Gravy. Don’t forget the Cranberry Orange Sauce and La Baguette Dinner Rolls. Choose from Pumpkin, Apple and Pecan pie with options to meet the needs of your vegan and wheat free guests.
Choose from five options.
- Traditional Turkey Holiday Meal includes a 10-12 lb Diestel Pre- Roasted Whole Turkey and all the sides. Serves 6. Pie is not included, but can be added for additional price with the purchase of a holiday meal. Please order early to ensure availability.
- Just the Sides comes in your choice of Traditional or Vegan. Serves 6. Pie not included. Turkey not included.
- A la Carte allows you to pre-order any of the items on our Thanksgiving menu (excluding the whole turkey). Items will also be available on our hot and cold bars and in the Grab n Go the week of Thanksgiving for last minute purchases.
- Single Portioned Meal includes your choice of main dish and all of the sides for. Serves 1. Add a slice of pie for additional price. Available in traditional or vegan, served on a microwavable platter.
- Just a Pie makes it easy to pre-order a whole pie or just a slice.
Whole pies and slices will be available beginning Sunday November 22nd. Look for them in the Deli Grab and Go or in the cooler near the registers. Our full line of dips and spreads are available in the Grab n Go, as well as available for pre-order to ensure we have your favorite on hand.
Order no later than 8pm on Sunday November 22nd. Once your order is placed, you will receive special instructions regarding pick up. Find the full menu online or pick one up at the Deli.
And there you have it, a stress-free Thanksgiving. Let the Co-op do all the work, you just enjoy your time with friends and family. Cheers!